A home is the single largest investment most people will ever make. That’s why a comprehensive home insurance plan makes the most sense. We love insuring homes, where memories are made. Let us help protect those memories!
Here are a few questions to ask when purchasing a home insurance policy
- What type of policy is this?
- Is it just a basic policy or is it all risk?
- Does it include Sudden and Accidental Water Damage?
- Is this a Replacement Cost policy? Or is it an Actual Cash Value policy?
- Do I need flood insurance for my home?
- What about Backup of Sewer and Drain Coverage?
Auto insurance is required in every state. The minimum coverage requirements in Texas are what’s most often called 30/60/25. This represents claims to the other party, if it’s your fault
- $30,000 per person for bodily injury
- $60,000 per accident for bodily injury
- $25,000 for property damage per accident
Please know that these limits can be increased for a minimal amount of money, and it’s always recommended to take higher than these required limits. Our comprehensive auto program offers much more coverage than this. You’ll be pleased when we review all of the estimates and options with you.
Bart Taylor Insurance provides high quality life insurance through professional advice and friendly service. We do recommend a paramed exam to determine the right program and amount. Any agent that quotes a rate prior to you taking a physical (typically blood and urine specimen) is just making a guess on where you will be rated. Besides, you get a free physical by doing so!
Through Farmers Insurance, we offer all of these life insurance products
- Term Life
- Simple Term / Mortgage Term
- Whole Life
- Universal Life
We look forward to working with you to provide the best life insurance policy for your needs.
Our umbrella insurance offers additional protection over and above your current auto and homeowners policies. All of your assets are at risk when there is an accident. College funds, savings, retirement. A personal umbrella can add up to $5million in additional liability coverage.